Monday, January 9, 2012

Royal Blood. Say what????

I am currently taking a short break from Andrew's book to revamp Royal Blood. There seem to be a lot of questions and misconceptions that I, as a writer, did not clear up well enough. This book was meant to have a sequel that I did not get to yet, and a lot of people were...unhappy with the way things turned out. Well, I say this; don't fret yet. Things aren't always as they seem. I will be addressing these issues, and more once the book has been republished. Hopefully, now that I have a bit more experience, and patience, I will be able to shed more light on Royal Blood so that it is a more well rounded and...happier place for everyone. ;) I will let you all know when the process has been finished, hopefully just a few days.

Kolina

2 comments:

  1. Good luck revamping Royal Blood. :)

    New follower too. I found you through Kindle Boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Cherie! And I am very happy to have you! I hope you enjoy following, maybe win a few books and find some new authors to follow as well. :)

    ReplyDelete